Rooster hates you, we judge you.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's Superbowl time again!

Just a quick line to wish DJVictorious, Jeflow and the rest of the Steeler fans good luck in the Superbowl next week... though I am more attracted to Kurt Warner than to Big Ben... it is baffling to me that the Cardinals are in the Superbowl. My normal cheering plan won't work, because both the Cards and the Steelers have 2 former Illini on their team... and one of the Steelers' has been out with a season ending injury since week 4. So good luck to Carey Davis, Neil Rackers (Card kicker) and Nathan Hodel. Otherwise, my allegiances lie with DJ Vic.

GO STEELERS.

Oh Bruce Springsteen is doing the halftime show... I'm indifferent... which is pretty much how I feel about the entire game this year.

No comments: