Rooster hates you, we judge you.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

An homage to classic hotness and real movie stars

So I'm a little tired, cause I stayed up late to watch the Bears' victory over the Eagles, but I wanted to acknowledge the loss of one of the greatest movie stars. Ever. Paul Newman died on Saturday, of lung cancer (HINT, if lung cancer can take someone that awesome down, it can probably take you down)... In my range of hotties, he was the upper echelon, age-wise. Now Harrison Ford will have to take the top spot. But Newman deserves to be honored, because he made great movies, and, I'm told, great spagetti sauce. Plus my mom and sister met him once. RIP Paul... you'll be missed. And now for the eye candy:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that I really can classify as meeting him. I don't remember-- shucks!
Mom does though I'm sure.
And FYI- he makes a great pinapple salsa too.