Rooster hates you, we judge you.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Amusing pictures from the first day/night in Barcelona

So first of all... Maegan is awesome, cause she kept yelling at me to keep my purse closer to me, cause they'll swipe it. And then... at the second bar we were at in Barcelona, some dude came in, told us and the guys we were talking with to go speak to the bartender, while his friend swiped my purse right from next to me. Maegan recognized it was gone, went out to the street, chased the guy down, and punched him in the back, and he gave my purse back. She's amazing.

Also, we wandered Barcelona and took a boat tour and went to the top of the Columbus memorial. Beautiful. Eventually, pics will all be posted on my webshots site (http://community.webshots.com/user/blnd44illini)

However, here are two very important pictures that I took. First, of a random guy walking behind us in the old town. You may want to zoom in to look at his tattoos. That is NOT a speedo... and it IS a face w/ a large nose, if you know what I mean. CLASSY. At least when we spotted him, we understood why people kept running by us with cameras pointed the other way.

And then, a little girl on our boat tour who looked JUST LIKE Jonathan Lipnicki (the kid from Jerry Maguire.)

We named her Johanna Lipnicki.

No comments: