Rooster hates you, we judge you.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Smurftastic's EuroTrip ... Part Deux

1:29 AM. Leuven, Belgium

First of all, blog readers…. This town… is AMAZING. I thought it was going to be a small, quiet town, but it is like the Champaign-Urbana of Europe. They have 30,000 students, and that doesn’t count all the foreign universities here, and the town has only 120,000, including the students… If they had a Memorial Stadium, I would freak out. They have a sports complex w/in 3 blocks, which I plan on visiting, though, and I’ll keep you posted. So, in short, visit Leuven, Belgium if you ever have the chance. It’s FANTASTIC. And I’ve only been here for a day.

They have what they call “The largest bar in Belgium/Europe”… which is basically the town square and a giant beer garden. And if you know me, you know my beer garden obsession. We went for a few drinks tonight, and I didn’t get out of control or anything, but I had a fantastic time. There are LeHigh undergrads staying in the same complex as we are, and the girls seem pretty OOC (out of control). We saw them leaving at like 7:30 in like slutty cocktail dresses and heels. PS – This is a beer garden place, not a club place! Oh well, to each her own. While we were all waiting to meet up to go out, the girls still getting ready were making fun of the law students cause they thought we were staring at them. Perhaps they should stop ghetto blasting Fergie. Just a thought.

Anyway, we ended up inside at bar #2 of the evening cause it was cold, and slutty LeHigh girls coming in and out. Then….. some of my girls on the trip (who are FANTASTIC, btw), come in from outside to tell me that a LeHigh girl was doing a beer bong. Far be it for me to pass up a perceived challenge, so I tell the bartender to pour one for me (FYI, beer in Belgium is pretty cheap/reasonable). So he pours a beer bong… and I DOMINATE. Like dominate the girl outside, according to my friends who saw her do it. Then her friend comes in to try and do one… and she sucks. I also dominated her. But then cut myself off cause I have to learn tomorrow. Moral of the story… The University of Illinois is better than LeHigh, and Seton Hall Law students are both smarter and more responsible than LeHigh students.

Then I decided that since they were double beer bong kids I should at least say hi. Cause I don’t want to be a bitch. For 20 year olds, they are pretty nice. They invited us to predrink in their room for the next 10 days. You KNOW we will take advantage. I have to say, that I’m pretty proud of none of the law schoolers getting wasted or blacked out on the first day, I think it shows maturity. It will happen, cause the LeHigh girls were bragging about how they dance on the bar all the time. Just so everyone knows, my roommate is like an official trained dancer, so… we will end LIVES. Whatever. The main message to take away from this blog entry is that Belgium, particularly Leuven, is both beautiful and awesome. Please try to stop there at some point in your life.

No comments: