Rooster hates you, we judge you.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Bachelor Blog - Episode 3

Oh! Date 3 and Phoenix Suns girl has already asked him to go long distance so she could finish out her season, because she wants to be the person she falls in love with. I think the official scaring off has begun. This show is like more effective than “The Rules” for what not to do with men I think.

First official negative points for Brad. He mentions that he feels like the king of the world, “Like that kid from Titanic.” Judge him a little for this… but still enjoy him overall. At the circus date, one girls screams WAY too much. Can’t tell who it was but I hope he gets rid of her. I may go deaf.

So it’s the standard pretty woman million dollar jewelry date with Hillary. Judging by the look on her face, Jade may stab her in her sleep tonight. And Hillary cries before dinner even starts, and basically tells him she wants to settle down, and he has to hug her and make her feel better. Chill out please. But he seemed to sort of like it. HMMMMMMMM. Isn’t that against the rules? I need to reevaluate this. Now the cry count is up to 2 on this date, cause she really wants to love someone. I’m uncomfortable watching this. She needs to level out. Perhaps some medication is in order. Hang on... pity rose is given and a makeout. Shows that boys really can’t handle when girls cry. If she can carry this crying all the way to the proposal… I am not going another week of my life without crying in front of a boy I like. Or even think is cute. If it can work for this creepy chick, it can work for me.

So far, no idea if my preseason MVP picks will work out, but after watching Solisa give him a lapdance, I’m pretty confident in my preseason whore pick.

First girl to say she was in love is Bettina, divorced girl. On a jet ski. Not even face to face. On the third date. Wonder why she rushed into the marriage the last time.

Rose goes to Kristy the acupuncturist from Chicago. She seems actually pretty boring. And has a strangely small mouth. But despite bad impressions from the first episode, I might grow to like her.

TWIN SWITCH TIME!
Twin doesn’t have great teeth. But I still think he’s pretty cute. He’s married tho. And he just got told if a girl pulls him aside into a room, he should go with it. So he may cheat on his wife with his twin's future wife. Awesome. Also their names are Chad and Brad. Of course. Not cheesy at all. First two girls have NO IDEA that it’s not him. Sheena figures it out. Good call on her part. I bet she makes it to the final four cause it seems the twin really likes her too. Sarah realizes something is different… but doesn’t catch he’s a twin. I really enjoy that the girls who figured it out didn’t tell the others, and just let them look like idiots… great times.

Bitch alert – Deanna and Jade.
Stereotype alert – the model didn’t figure out it wasn’t Brad, and looked like an idiot. Bartender didn’t figure it out either. Evidently, college degrees are important.

Rose handouts:
Sent home – the 2 girls who had no clue it wasn’t him, and the whoreish one, Solisa. So, sorry Brad, no more lapdances. “He did see the very special parts of me because I wear them on the outside (ahem…boobjob… ahem)… but he evidently didn’t like that part.” Back to the strip club, where they do appreciate what you wear on the oustide. Model is crying. She apparently loved him already, but whatever. 3 dates. Quit bitching. Move on.

This season seems somewhat more exciting than last, cause some of the girls are pretty evil, but I'm still wishing there were more drunken disasters. They make EVERYTHING more entertaining.

No comments: