Rooster hates you, we judge you.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Viva la Guttenberg!

Dancing with the Stars, Season 6 has started. Sorry that I didn't get anything out last week. I haven't watched all the episodes. Suffice it to say I'm only watching this season due to my love of Steve Guttenberg. Here's a review of the first 3 full episodes.

If Penn isn’t out within 3 weeks, I will be very surprised.

With Brett Favre retiring, I needed to find a new football crush. Jason Taylor is officially in the running. YUM. Also very likely that he and Edyta (his partner) will bone before this is over.

Adam Corolla = not as bad as I thought he’d be.

Now for the second episode… didn’t get all the way through the first, but too bad. No one got kicked off anyway.

Guttenberg in a white suit and lime green shirt. I already know it’s gonna be awesome. Obviously he is the guy I am rooting for. Female I want to win = chick from Hairspray or Kristi Yamaguchi. Mostly Kristi. I used to love figure skating as a kid.
Steve is first. He’s gonna get sexy with it. He called hit a macho mambo combo. Normally I judge people who use phrases like that. Normally I’m not watching Guttenberg. He also has a decent shimmy. And he’s so smiley it just makes me happy. Oh Steve. If Tom Selleck and Ted Danson do not appear in the audience later in the season, I will be pretty disappointed. They get semi crappy reviews, and his partner FREAKS. She seems like kind of a bitch. But a good balance with Steve’s awesomeness. Also the female host just called him “The Gut.” AMAZING.

Mario is probably the male front runner. Dude can move.

Ugh. Monica Celes picked for the early exit. So awkward.

Shannon Elizabeth is gonna go far. She can really dance, and most of America has seen her boobs. Recipe for success.

Hairspray chick = adorable. She has heavy chick anxiety, but her partner seems really nice.

Deaf people = better dancers than people with one leg. There. I said it. Suck it Heather Mills.

I missed Mario…again. But he’s supposed to be awesome. Whatever. The tweens will vote for him this week anyway.

Anyone who loves me should vote for Guttenberg as many times as possible. This weeks Guttenberg related quote: “There's a quarter of a million dollars in heroin in the diaper pail and the new baby wipes are in the hall cabinet.”

1 comment:

Smurftastic said...

And Guttenberg is back for episode 3! My Monday nights continue to lack productivity. LET'S GO STEVE!