Rooster hates you, we judge you.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BACHELOR BLOG IS BACK BABY!


Bachelor Blog is back – and it’s going international! We didn't do the live blog this time, cause the show premiered on St. Patrick's Day, and... well... enough said. Anyway, due to the magic of abc.com... I got to watch it online instead of trying to find a job or doing any sort of homework.

FYI - British bachelor accent inevitably means I will be inappropriately in love with him right from the start.

So his name is Matt, he's a banker, and he lives in my favorite city in the world.


Gratuitous Abbey Road street crossing shot. Normally I would be offended, but this guy is hot, and is already showing a pretty decent sense of humor. And he’s young. As bachelorettes go, aren’t they usually way younger than he is? We’re gonna see a 16 year old I bet. Do they have statutory rape in England? And the show title as a The Clash throwback? Wow. This theme may turn out to be more exploited than the “An Officer and a Gentleman” theme song. Harrison looks like a leprechaun next to this super tall bachelor. I’m starting to regret the fact that I was mainly joking when I said I would go on the Bachelor. Instead of douchey Americans, I could get a British banker. OH AND HE SAYS HE LIKES MUSICALS!?!?! And does a semi-gay sounding American accent. Big fan.

Preseason favorites – Amanda R. in the navy dress. She lived in England and is an account executive; Robin who likes soccer and lived in London; Noelle in a gold dress. AMANDA GETS THE FIRST IMPRESSION ROSE – I’M SO GOOD AT THIS!

Preseason whores – everyone in a dress with cut outs, especially Stacey (and she’s from Chicago… giving IL girls a bad name – and lower back tattoo visible through the dress cut out? That’s a double whore move – AND SHE THREW UP THE SHOCKER! - see below)

Preseason moron - Shayne the actress from LA – but he seems to like her. Gross – at least she’s not anorexic skinny. HER DAD IS LORENZO LAMAS? Wow. Unexpectedly random.

Preseason stalker – chick in the left hand ring who said it was a placeholder for his engagement ring; singer songwriter who wrote him a song (also she might be too smiley).

33 year old hot dog vendor? SERIOUSLY? Homemade genie outfit? SERIOUSLY? Playing the clarinet? “It has to be wet in order for it to vibrate” That’s what she said. Also that girl’s a nerd alert.

Girl who worked for Bush seems pretty crazy. But not as crazy as the girl who bit through a beer can. I pick beer can girl. (Carri… but she just said “all that and a bag of chips” - ugh).

OK and the whore from Chicago has warranted her own paragraph. Inner thigh rub while he’s talking to her. And she has lots of open mouth smiling. He is absolutely disgusted by her. And she just called him boring. SHE THINKS LONDON IS BY THE OCEAN… hahahahaha. This chick is awesome. What she knows about London is efficient cars. He won’t keep her around cause he clearly hates her… but I hope he keeps her cause she’s a f*cking train wreck. I am somehow reminded of Britney Spears. SHE PUTS HER PANTIES IN HIS PANTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This chick is unbelievable. One day her kids will see this. I hope they will be proud. Erin H. just called her fat. AND now whore has just passed out. God she wins. Gasp, she doesn’t get a rose. I can’t believe it.

I judge the girls who cry on the first date. Also these toasts would be so much better if he was drinking beer like a real Brit.

Seems like this season will be awesome, and looking forward to mocking it for all of you. Also, I'm saving a special time for blogging about the new Dancing With the Stars. I am only watching till they kick off Guttenberg. After that they are dead to me. Steve Guttenberg=amazing. I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are blogging about this season of the Bachelor which is sure to be one of the greatest. My whole office is following along and laughing... my favorite... hot dog vendor! To think that could have been my dream occupation when growing up. Aaah, to set your sights so high!