Rooster hates you, we judge you.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

OUTRAGE! a/k/a the Shamrock Shake Re-Do


I might be the world's biggest fan of the annual treat that is a McDonald's Shamrock Shake. The yummy, minty goodness with a tiny hint of citrus rocks my world every March. I was devestated to discover this past St. Patty's Day season that the NY-NJ franchises failed to acknowledge its existence I searched EVERYWHERE and was consistently met with the blank stare of the "friendly" cashier.

So I am particularly offended to find out that the Shamrock Shake has now been re-named the "Minty Mudbath" shake and it part of some Shrek promotion. WHAT!!!!!! Come on people. This is tradition!

Oh well. Even though I'm offended I pretty sure I'll still purchase at least 2 a week until the end of the promotion.

Bastards.

No comments: