Rooster hates you, we judge you.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

IMPORTANT BBCS UPDATES

Ok. So have gotten some excellent feedback from the BBCS rankings thus far. First of all, my apologies to all you Sister Sister and Roger fans out there... I forgot to include his own band Immature in the rankings. Perhaps this is because until about 1 year ago, I thought Roger and his cousin in B2K were the SAME PERSON. And was infinitely confused about his presence in 2 boy bands. False. Immature. Get excited. Too late to include them in the rankings now... but let's just say, they are a fan favorite. I LOVE ROGER (no idea what his actual name is, but whatever).

While discussing this w/ DJ Victorious, I discovered that my childhood was filled w/ emptiness because I was not, until today, exposed to this juicy tidbit of pre-teen boybandness, ABC (or Another Bad Creation). I blame it on growing up in Dunlap, IL.



OK. I know what you are thinking... This is THE MOST AWESOME THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. And that's right. That's what I thought when I watched it as well. A few things to take note of during your second viewing (cause you know this is worth watching MULTIPLE times). 1) That girl is a minimum of 4 years older than three quarters of that band. Ew. 2) The New Edition cameo. Apparently (according to resident music expert DJ Victorious) this band is like the mini-New Edition. I'm analogizing this to Lil'Romeo/Master P and Snoop Dogg/Lil'Bow Wow. More bands should do this. Would I go see Lil'Justin Timberlake in concert? You bet your ass I would. Lil'50 Cent??? I'd give up my inheritance. Get on it guys, get on it.

I would like to extend a very special thank you to DJ Victorious and truechayiL for exposing me to this, and thus... making my finals week (and life) complete. Everything is all right now. The world is as it should be.

I swear, I'm studying.

2 comments:

DJ Victorious said...

Damnit Smurftastic! Why did you have to dig up these memories. I've watched the video 3 times already. It's having a severe impact on my studying. Michael "Biv" Bivins is a genius!

Smurftastic said...

Yo DJ Vic... so I wikipedia'ed the band today... And GUESS WHAT!!! They're back! They started a record label and production company, Another Bad Creation, LLC... Their first artist is SHAWDY RAW. Yeah, Shawdy. I'm fully on board.