Rooster hates you, we judge you.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Jeopardy: New Lows, or New Levels of Awesomeness???



Because I am the COOLEST person alive, I have been following the Jeopardy college championship, and I have a few important points to make.

1) I can't believe the amount of social awkwardness here. When Alex Trebek can zing you, I'm pretty sure you have reached the lowest of all lows

2) I'm only one year out of college, and I was never given the chance to audition for College Championships... but I could smoke EVERYONE on this year's championship... Please, ask more questions about 300, cause I'm sure NO ONE college aged saw that movie

3) Alex Trebek is a good sport:


4) Over-under on college chicks Trebek banged during the filming... 1.5. I guarantee you he hit the queen of social awkwardness from Notre Dame.
5) Castellan and I discovered the cure for cancer: Let chick from Notre Dame and loser Pete from Michigan mate, then lock their kids in a room w/ a computer and an abacus... Let the magic happen.
6) I cannot wait till Law school finals are over and I can have a more exciting life









No comments: